Replace and Upgrade Your Air Conditioner Today
Want to feel cool and comfortable in your home and bring down your summer air conditioning bills? We offer a full line of Lennox Air Conditioners with great energy-efficient models that are also provide quiet operation. These A/C models are ENERGY STAR® qualified, which means they meet U.S. EPA guidelines for energy efficiency. Maximize comfort while minimizing energy costs and sound levels. At Sanders Heating and Air, we provide top-notch air conditioner sales and installation services throughout Greenville, SC. Learn about our services, how we’re experts in our field, and how we can better serve you. When you’re ready, contact our team to schedule your free inspection and estimate your new air conditioner installation.
Is It Time for a New Air Conditioner?
There are a few different ways to determine if you’re due for a new air conditioner. If you notice any of the following aspects of your existing HVAC system, give us a call to discuss your options:
- The air conditioner runs more frequently than normal
- The air conditioner turns on and off sporadically throughout the day
- Certain rooms are cooler than others
- You notice your energy bill is irregularly higher than normal
- Poor airflow
- Loud noises when the system is running
- Foul smells during operation
- You constantly have to adjust the thermostat to stay comfortable
Why Purchase a New Air Conditioner?
New air conditioners do far more than simply cool your air better in your home. When we install a new air conditioner, we provide a new solution. Your entire system will benefit. Modern air conditioners operate much more optimally than older models. We carefully and efficiently install your new air conditioner, allowing you to enjoy all the benefits from it without having to worry about setting anything up yourself. Some of the benefits of installing and replacing your air conditioner in your home include:
- More efficient and optimal cooling
- Lower monthly energy bills
- More even cooling throughout your home
- A quieter running system that does not have to run as often
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Peace of mind that during the summer, you won’t have to worry if your air conditioner is operational or not
Why Sanders Heating and Air?
For years, we’ve been proud to provide Greenville, SC with professional air conditioner repair, replacements, and installations to meet your needs, budget, and space. Our technicians are trained, insured, licensed, and bonded to provide you only the very best. We work on all makes and models of air conditioners while we install only name-brand units we trust at affordable and competitive prices. Whether you need a quick repair or a full system installation for your new construction, we’re here for you.
Free In-Home Estimates!
If you are purchasing a new central air unit for your home, view the air conditioning models below for detailed information and specs. Trust the experienced air conditioner sales and installation experts at Sanders Heating & Air Conditioning for all of your cooling and air conditioning needs.